The Bushranger® Portable Gas Hot Water Shower is:
Quick and Easy Set Up Easily connectable components make set-up simple, all the controls, temperature gauge and shower head are clearly labelled. Connects and uses LPG gas as used in BBQ's etc.
Instantaneous Hot Water The unit heats 360 litres of water per hour, with a water saving flow of only 6 litres per minute. Operates off the grid, the heat exchanger requires two 'D' cell batteries, a water source to operate, and 12V power sources for the pump. The unit will last 14+ hours operating on a 9kg gas bottle, on maximum settings.
Safety Manufactured and certified to strict Australian Standards.
Built with numerous safety features including:
- Water flow and temperature sensors
- Maximum water temperature shut off, unit will shut off if temperature exceeds 50 degrees
- Tilt switch, if unit is bumped or knocked over, an automatic shut down will occur
- Flame failure safety device
- Automatic electronic gas ignition